Regal Kowloon Hotel
Address : 71 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
- Conveniently located in Tsim Sha Tsui, closer to transportation networks
such as Tsim Sha Tsui, East Tsim Sha Tsui and Hung Hom MTR stations
and Star Ferry pier
- Close to waterfront promenade, shopping malls and some of the popular attractions
- Thirty nine (39) spacious Suites with six different themed set ups available
for guest experiences
- Chic and well-equipped Executive Club Lounge overlooking the Centenary Garden & Park
- Family rooms available with 2-queen bed room
About Hong Kong
If there is only one thing you can do in Hong Kong, go to The Peak. If you have many things to do here, still go to The Peak. The highest point on Hong Kong Island, this has been the city’s most exclusive neighbourhood since colonial times--back then it was the cooler air that attracted the rich and famous; in the post air-conditioning era, the views of one of the world’s most spectacular cityscapes keep them coming.
Starting at the colonial-era Clock Tower and stretching all the way to Hung Hom, a stroll along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade takes one past the Avenue of Stars, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre and the Hong Kong Space Museum. Your gaze will be drawn south to the dramatic topographical and architectural spectacle that is the Hong Kong Island skyline towering over the busy waters of Victoria Harbour.
Hong Kong Disneyland is a theme park located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and it is owned and managed by Hong Kong International Theme Parks. It is the largest theme park in Hong Kong, followed by Ocean Park Hong Kong.